29 January 2006

it's all about the mustache, baby

Sooo, yesterday I went to see The Matador with girlfriend Cara, and friends Mike and Scott. It was very funny and witty. Pierce Brosan's character was neato - a lot of fun to watch stumble around. I think we all enjoyed the movie, and I think it goes to show that movie experiences are always enhanced by burned-out pedophiliac boozers bursting into every scene do socially unacceptable things. I guess what I'm saying is, more people should invite me to see movies with them.

Also, spotted a conveyor sushi bar, which I have every intention of checking out for midnight sushi next weekend. Or maybe sooner. Hmm...maybe tonight?

3 Comments:

Blogger glasshole said...

I think they only do midnight sushi on Friday and Saturday. You're stupid and so is your mom.

21:26  
Blogger Michael said...

YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

01:36  
Blogger Erin said...

You and all these people suck. I am better than all!

18:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home