29 January 2006

That's the way...

Hmm...Well, as much as I disapprove of the whole thing, 'blogging' seems to be the wave of the present, so get used to it, right? It seems like I can't even talk to my friends anymore, being an outsider, as it were. So, here I present sic biscuitus disintegrat for the gratification of the blogging community.

It seems like quite often I'm reading something on the internet, and then there's always some kind of 'post-a-comment' or 'review' section. And whenever I read these sections, I always get really annoyed with all of the comments that I think are stupid. And obviously, I'm not the only one, because then there will be about ten other people that respond agrily to the first commenter, with things like 'You are stupid and so is your mom.' And then the first commenter will post again saying something like 'YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!'

This gets me thinking. All these people suck. But if I posted this, it would be sinking to their level. I would appear no better than them. And this would be a big problem, since I am better than them. Much better.

I don't know what exactly will happen here, but I imagine it will probably be mostly a depository for my musings on popular culture, at least as long as I don't have a more complex thought in my Pretty Little Head. If I do, I imagine it could get quite preachy, so if anyone actually reads it and has a problem, then they'll just have to leave a comment, like all you little blogging people like to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!'

01:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home